5/03/2016

Colors




I have always been into colors, yes well sometimes it feels good to wear all-black/all-white outfits but thats not me. I bought this skirt in China and to be honest I put it in the back corner of my closet and completely forgot about it until now. I have at least a dozen ideas on how I want to wear it.

 This one is a bit elegant but I would totally be ok to go to school like this. Light pink and mustard together is something I've never tried before but I certainly will in the future. 

I'm going to have a quite serious exam on thursday so I supposed to be really into studying now...well I'm not so wish me luck!











xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I think yellow is slowly becoming my favourite colour....Such a sweet look...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...