7/30/2015

Prague




Hey guys!
I'm so sorry I know I'm really not on time..I was in Prague like almost a month ago. Nevermind, here I am with my favourite photos from this magical capital.  I never really understand the ado around Prague well now I do. This city is so beautiful and so crowded as well. My fave place was possibly the Charles bridge. Walking through there with artists on the sides and admiring the amazing view really has its feeling.

Back to present, I've just arrived home from the hospital because I broke my leg. Nothing serious but yeah it's a real bad timing because I'll fly to China on Monday. I am going to spend there 3 weeks but then I'll be back with tons of photos. 

Hope you are all having a wonderful summer holiday  and make sure to make the last month as fabolous as possible!










































xoxo


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...