10/30/2014

#41

All Black Everything



So I skip my usual apologies bc I guess you all already know. I have a lot of things going on in my life lately so its just not easy to schedule my time. Nevermind, here I am and I can say that there's gonna be a special halloween post soon as my blog turns another year!:DD

Back to this outfit..well its only black but the different materials make it looks 'interesting'. It may have a little halloween feeling, don't you think? Maybe its just me. I really love halloween and I'm already excited about tomorrow.

I made my first jack o'lantern. It's actually not that easy. Check: here.
How do you guys celebrate it?









sweater:Takko/skirt:Orsay/rings+hat:H&M/boots:Jeffrey Campbell

Wish you to have a frightfully happy Halloween!
xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! Love your look!
    Have a nice day!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...