6/09/2014

#32

Tropical Paradise





I'm so really in love with that dress, actually I'm mad for everything with  tropical prints.  And ocean blue.. and light pink.. are gonna my colours this summer! Well...yes if I will wear something except bikini. A heat wave came to Hungary with constant 34 C and scorching hot. So my days  have lately been so alike I mean chilling by the pool and eating ice creams all day! So it's not a complain but tomorrow I'll go back to school and I can say in advance that it's gonna be hard!

Moreover, there are only 4 days left to Paris! So I've already started packing my suitcase..it's also a kind of difficult thing. Oh and I probably won't post during my vacation  but I'm always active on instagram so keep checking!











dress: C&A/ necklace: selfmade/ sandals: Deichmann

XoXo


3 comments:

  1. it's a great hawaiian kind of style frock isnt' it? glorious and I hope you're enjoying the heatwave :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. szerintem tok jo lenne a blogod de a kulsejen javithatnal egy kicsit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous dress, your such a beauty!xx
    hilsberg.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...