3/07/2014

#16

Wizards


Everything is amazing, magic is all around us waiting to be discovered. Same with wizards. I don't know if they are people or creatures with the power to make things better. Actually, I think everyone is a wizard  and have a kind of magic to make their atmosphere better but mostly they just forget about it. The fate hasn't written yet.

I read a lot recently. Every kind of books without selection. It's fun.  At the moment, I'm ill so I have time. An old book about wizards and witches in the mediocrity came into my hands. I think I would have never read books like this before because I didn't believe them. I still don't but I might get the meaning. I don't think  that my outfit is 'wizardious' because it's such an everyday look but the hat..maybe. I got that vintage coat from my grandma, and I like it so much it goes well almost everything.

What do you think?  










jeans: H&M/shirt:Vogele/coat: vintage/boots: Jeffrey Campbell

XOXO

5 comments:

  1. Lovely red coat on you ;)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    New Post up…
    www.Tsangtastic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look adorable in the red coat <3

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  3. the coat is so beautiful! I have lots of clothes from my grandmother, it's just unbelievable what a treasures she has in her closet. xx
    hilsberg.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look outrageously gorgeous and beautiful!! Amazing dress! <3

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Love
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...