1/02/2013

43. Hello 2013!


2012 is over. Amazing how fast is the time. I hope 2013 will be good. I won't finish blogging and post outfits. Today was the last day of my winter break. It was the end of wake up at 12, hang out with friends all the day or do nothing. I hope you still 
follow me.
xxx

A 2012 es évnek is vége. Elképesztő milyen gyorsan telik az idő.
Remélem 2013 egy jó év lesz. Én továbbra is folytatom a blogolást. Ma sajnos véget ért a téli szünet. Vége a 12 kor való felkelésnek, a semmit tevésnek és a barátokkal elöltött napoknak. 
Remélem továbbra is követtek.
xxx



























1:blazer(H&M)
2:kerchief(H&M)
3:white t-shirt(New Yorker)
4:trousers(H&M)
5:wedge sneaker(New Yorker)
6:hat( from a festival)
7:bag( my mom bought it 15 years ago)

Have a nice Wednesday! 

2 comments:

  1. Just lovely! =)

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...